Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blast from the past

Yeah, I haven't posted in a few days. Give a girl a break -- I worked 12 days straight! Anyway, last night's conversation with two of my former high school classmates sparked some (semi) serious discussion about what everyone from our high school class is up to. So, I ask you gentle reader, for 2 words. The first and last name of the person you would most like to see what happened to. Bonus points for explanations. I'll go first:

Josh Beard (No offense to Hubs, but I haven't seen him in like 4 years and I'm curious to see what the hell he's up to).

PS I can also answer for Nick, but when will the obsession for Ms. Dossey die? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Petarded said...

Jared Kirchner - everyclass for 4 years, nat seen him since graduation.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home