Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stuff and nonsense.


(Funny statues in the Vatican)
Here are some things we have been up to:

1. Trip to Rome! I called a mandatory Spring Break and we ended up in Italy. I highly reccommend this trip if you have time. The city is such the opposite of Dubai. We rented an apartment very close to the Trevi fountain and Spanish steps. Because I am lazy, here is a link to the pictures on facebook.

Roma!


More Roma!


2. I have been writing up a storm. I have a very cool idea for a very different book and am now at 80,000 words - should be finished the the rough draft next month. I hope to start looking again for an agent by the end of this year.

3. We both have kept our jobs. Some friends here have not been so lucky. Eric and I are both grateful to be employed.

4. I turned 29 last month and had a surprisingly amazing day.

5. I seem to have lost my sister. If found, please return to the Brandts. Seriously, no communication for going on 6 months....

3 Comments:

Blogger beeza44 said...

we loved rome too! tell ol nemi that I like his pink shirt. havn't heard from eb over here.......sawrry.
on your trips look for smushed pennies! glad to see that you are having fun.

7:08 AM  
Blogger april said...

yay update! april is jealous of italy trip. i want to go back. happy you are employed and writing...
eb, call your sister! she's the only one you get.

10:16 AM  
Blogger elrusoblanco said...

ahhh.....italy. impressionante eccellente! glad to hear y'all are doing well. as far as EB goes, i believe she has forgotten her Athens pals, too. hope she's alright!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home